Trinity College London’s Examinations
( Guitar / Drums / Violin / Keyboard / Western Vocals )
Trinity’s graded Music exams offer the choice and flexibility to allow candidates to play to their strengths
TCL’s exams allow learners to perform to their strengths; the flexible structure comprising repertoire, supporting tests and technical work, enables learners to gain recognition for their own unique skills as performers.
The music you want to play
Learners progress in their own musical style by choosing from lists of pieces or songs carefully selected by experts.
The performer you want to be
TCL’s performance-grounded technical work and supporting tests are specifically designed to develop learners’ skills through the music they play.
The recognition you deserve
Candidates are assessed through an externally regulated and internationally recognised exam system, with a 140-year heritage that you can trust. They can gain UCAS points for Grades 6-8.
1 Trinity Music Exams : https://www.trinitycollege.
2 Trinity Rock & Pop : https://www.trinityrock.com/
1. Seriousness towards learning.
2. Regular involvement / attendance
3. Daily Sincere & Quality practice
4. Child/Parent Should take Regular feedback from Coach.
5. The Teacher has to share when a child is ready for Exams.
6. Exam dates are announced 3 weeks prior and hence please ensure that they do not clash with other plans of the appearing student.